Saturday, January 23, 2010

Three New Thank You Cards

This card is one of my favorites. On a yellow cardstock base, I layered a piece of scrapbook paper from a DCWV Stack Pack. I stamped the cricle frame using a Martha Stewart stamp, then heat-embossed it. I punched the scalloped circle using the 2" Marvy punch and added the faux stitching & sentiment by hand. The hand comes from a pack of teacher bulletin board accents I picked up at Dollar Tree. The tape measure is part of a 60" tape measure I got in the mail with a survey questionaire. Then I added some small wooden beads that I think I picked up at Dollar Tree.

This card uses all the same items as the previous card, except that I started with a gold cardstock and the award ribbon is a different teacher accent from Dollar Tree.

This card is uses all the same things, too, except that it has a different teacher accent award ribbon and I added an award sticker to the center of the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment