Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday Card For A Friend


This is my most recent card. I started with a pink cardstock base, then added a layer of dark green cardstock (WorldWin ColorMates Deep Gorious Green), a multi-colored striped paper which is a digital scrapbooking design from ScrapbookScrapbook.com, then a smaller rectangle of the dark green cardstock, a piece of green gingham print which is another design from ScrapbookScrapbook.com, a corner punched layer of pink cardstock, a piece of red floral which is a scanned fabric that I've printed onto paper, and lastly, a lovely floral tag from GoMakeSomething.com which I've trimmed. To finish, I added a pink flower brad that I added a center to with Sharpie markers and stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment. The stamp is part of a Happy Birthday set that I bought from So Close To My Heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment